I drafted this a long time ago, yet never got to finish it. Now as I look through it again, I thought it would be a waste not to publish it…
- The example of AXE (shower gel for men sold in US): “Smell good and get chicks.” — kind of sums things up!
- When you are trying to impress a girl, you don’t flaunt the size of your wallet, your car or your penis (but of course, if you are out to get a specific type of girls only,) but you actually need to DO something to impress her.
- When you are applying for job, do not spend all day flaunting your certificates and qualifications, show your potential employer what you can actually do for the company.
- When people are buying a car, few people would care if the car comes with XXX, YYY, ZZZ. Let them drive the car around the block and let them decide.
- Apple never bangs on features, in fact, Apple products always lose out in terms of specifications. But does Apple not sell more iPods, iPhones, MacBooks than any other companies in the world?